To pause and ponder
If something intangible is forgotten, does it cease to exist? Every moment of every day, profound things happen that slip into obscurity simply because we don’t take the time to remember. I have a terrible memory, but hate forgetting. The idea behind this blog is simple: Thoughts, moments, quotes, anything, could be sent here, at any time in the day. I don’t want to forget the world I live in now. And I don’t want you to either.

till the world fades away

Labels: ,
For every shining dawn,
There is a rising sun,
And in this World of damp dark cold,
I would you be my one. AM.
0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Who am i? Who are you? If truth depends on facts which others can change, and reality is little more than perception... surely a definition of "ME" is, to some extent at least, superfluous? maybe. but then again, maybe not.... I am currently a drama and Radio Journalism student and hope to one day produce and direct music video's.


Followers

My Life

My Life








Music video's

  • It's amazing - Jem
  • Love Story - taylor Swift
  • New Divide - Linkin Park
Photobucket
free counters